Terms and Conditions
Introduction to SAGI Recruitment Programme
South African Graduate Institute (SAGI Recruitment) is a placement agency that helps South Africans youth overcome many of the difficulties they face in finding and keeping their jobs. Our focus is to assist only graduates who completed their Degrees and National Diplomas in Accounting/Commerce.
SAGI Recruitment has got over 3500 clients (employers) nation-wide, mostly accounting firms and management consultants to place all our candidates. We place our candidates mostly in SAICA, SAIPA, SAIBA, CIA learnerships, accounting permanent jobs and senior positions.
Therefore, if you are ambitiously looking for a job and really want a successful future, join our SAGI Recruitment programme by downloading an application form here. Know that you are settled for life time in seeking for a job and it is free to register on our database.
How will this happen?
The candidate has to apply first to the SAGI Recruitment Programme. This is to establish a lifetime relationship for future job placements. The application will be carefully processed to identify a suitable employment opportunity for you.
- Conduct assessments on the prospective candidate.
- Communicate the outcome of the assessment and application of the individual.
- Submit application for employment on behalf of its candidate.
- Coordinate the communication between the prospective employer and the candidate.
- Submit a complete, accurate and truthful application to the agency
- Attend interviews arranged by the agency with prospective employer.
- The applicant has the responsibility to pay a once off fee for the service rendered.
Placement Admin Fee and Payment Terms
o The amount is payable after the employment is secured.
o No fee is charged to be on our database.
o The amount is calculated at the candidate’s gross salary and the amount of assessment it took for SAGI to secure employment for the candidate.
o SAGI charges a flat rate of 10% - 15% from gross salary for 3 months.